Powered by Blogger.

Monday 20 May 2013


Best Quotes on Fathers Day 2013

Best Quotes on Fathers Day 2013

• "I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week." -- Mario Cuomo

• "My father always told me, 'Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.' " -- Jim Fox 

• "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -- Sigmund Freud 

• "For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers." -- Homer

Best Quotes on Fathers Day 2013


• "My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -- Clarence Budington Kelland

• "My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." -- Abraham Lincoln 

• It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. -- Pope John XXIII

Happy Fathers Day 2013 Cards, Greetings


• "A man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and the two become one flesh." -- The Holy Bible 

• "I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be." -- Abraham Lincoln

• "Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance." -- Ruth E. Renkel