Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Long and meaningful Quote for Father by Daughter
  • The father of a daughter…Is nothing…
    But a high-class hostage.
    A father turns a stony face to his sons,
    Berates them, Shakes his antlers,
    Paws the ground, snorts,
    Runs them off into the underbrush,
    But when his daughter puts her arm over…
    His shoulder & says,
    Daddy.., “”I need to ask u something..!!!
    He is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.
    Happy Fathers Day 

You also can find Best Fathers Day 2013 Quotes and Fathers Day 2013 greetings Cards.

 
  •  I sit here and now daydream for
    my future and how it seems to be
    I can look my wedding day
    my daddy walking me down the aisle
    To meet my fate
    I look over at him and see a single
    Tear
    he thinks he’s losing his baby
    His biggest fear
    but I love him more than ever on this
    Fathers Day
    so I look at him and blow a kiss
    His way

  • No ones Father is sweet.
    Ur kind ways jst cant b-beat.
    I Luv U in a big way,
    Happy Fathers Day Dear Sweet Daddy!
Also Check: Fathers Day 2013 English Quotes
  • John Mayor Says To Fathers That ..
    “”Fathers be good to your daughters.
    You are the god and the weight of her world.”"”
  • What Is Fathers For Son and Daughter …
    “FATHER: A son’s first hero…
    And A daughter’s First love.”"
  • I will always need my daughter,
    No matter what age I am.
    My daguther has made me laugh,
    Made me proud- Made me cry- seen my cry,
    Hugged me tight -Seen me fail -Cheered me up,
    kept me on my toes & has driven my crazy at times-
    …But my daughter is a promise-
    That I’ll alwas take care for you..
  • My memories of You are Mine,
    You are UNFORGETTABLE!
    I Think of You every time .. I see a FATHER with his daughter!..
  • Fathers, be good to your daughters.
    You are the god and the weight of her world.
    Happy Fathers Day  
Don's Miss: Fathers Day Messages From Daughter

 Upcoming Search Items on Fathers Day 2013

  • Happy fathers day 2013 Quotes
  • Happy fathers day 2013 messages
  • Happy fathers day Quotes 2013 
  • Quotes Happy fathers day 2013 
  • Happy fathers day 2013  Messages from Daughter
  • Dauthers message on Happy fathers day 2013 
  • Happy fathers day 2013  Daughter Message to Dad
  • Happy fathers day 2013 Messages to Dad from Daughter
  • Happy fathers day 2013 Messages from Son, Daughter to Father